Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 208- A Sort-Of Anniversary

July 26, 2010

POSITIVE!


July 26, 2011

So strong and alert at not even 4 months old.

July 26, 2012

Our big girl playing on our bed first thing in the morning.

Today was an ordinary day. Nora went to day care and had a blast playing outside with her friends. Brad went to work. I went back-to-school shopping and spent a couple of hours at my new school going over curriculum with a teacher friend. However, today also has extraordinary significance. I remember July 26, 2010 so clearly, and  several times today I commented to Brad or Nora how I couldn't believe that 2 years ago, we were just learning that our baby would be born. It feels like just yesterday, yet it also seems like Nora has always been ours. We never could have imagined how much love we would have for this silly and amazing little human.

Nora, you are the light of our lives today and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment