Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 190- This Little Piggy

If you don't like feet, this probably isn't the blog entry for you to read. Since Nora was born, I have loved her little feet. At first, they were skinny and wrinkly. Now, they're soft and plump. I love to play "This Little Piggy" with her, or just to tickle them.

We were sitting on the bed together when her feet got to be cradled between mine.


Pretty cute, so far as feet go, right?

After I was done with our feet photoshoot, I turned the camera on our faces. I debated whether or not to share these because 1. I'm fresh out of the shower and wearing no make up and 2. I'm practically indecent and hanging out of my tank top, but then I remembered that there are 10 or fewer people who read this regularly, and they probably don't care about a little bit of tank top spillage since they're not really checking out this blog to see pictures of me or of feet. Anyhow, I apologize for my indecency, and don't say I didn't warn you!


2 comments:

  1. We share the same spillage...big grin. Nora looks to be enjoying this special time with her mom...always the big big grin, and happy bubbly smiles.

    Ahem..nice feet...considering mine (((...no..ahem..no I am not jealous hahahah.

    ReplyDelete