Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 201- Playdate and Photo Ops

Today, we got to see one of my high school besties, Leasa, and her little 4.5 month old man, Ty!  I am so sad I didn't get any pictures. Ty was down for a nap by the time I thought about my camera. Nora had fun pointing to the baby and the giant dog, Jaxon while watching Elmo's World.
Later in the day, we took the Nora and Ruby for pictures at Walmart in their super cute and coordinating purple, frilly outfits. It was stressful and exhausting trying to get two 15-16 month olds to both stay still and smile for the camera, but in the end, we got some great shots! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics on my camera- all I have is this one of Nora in her dress with Tessa.


Nora also tried Chinese food for the first time: Fried rice and beef with broccoli from Auntie Laura's restaurant, King Fortune. She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment