Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 195- 'Twas the Night Before...

'Twas the night before Canada,
And all through the house,
Every creature was stirring,
And running about.
The suitcases were packed
Right up to their brims,
While Momma had visions
Of coffee at Tims!

Ok, so I don't actually drink coffee, but that's not what matters. What matters is that in just 5 hours, I will be waking Nora and getting her out the door because in just 7 hours, we will be on a flight from Knoxville to Halifax (with a quick stop in D.C.) To say that I am anxious and excited (and exhausted) is an understatement!

Before going to sleep tonight, Nora got to check out our cargo.


She has no clue what is about to hit her. I hope the day goes as smoothly as possible. We're all packed, I have a portable DVD player on hand (good ol' Elmo!), a lunch bag full of snacks, passports are ready, so I guess the only thing left is to get Nora's Mom and Dad to bed so we're not complete zombies tomorrow.

Happy traveling to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment