Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 204- Last Full Day

Today was our last full day in Cape Breton, and time flew way too quickly. It was so amazing to be home and to see Nora with my family. She took to them so quickly, as though she's always known them, and it made my heart so happy. At the same time, there was a little sadness hanging over the week, knowing we'd be leaving all too soon. I know it was especially tough for my Mom who said more than once that she didn't know which was worse- not having seen Nora OR having her home and then having to say good bye knowing that it will be another year before she sees her again.

I know the whole family is already counting down until next year.... and I'm really, really hoping to get my parents down some time in between. (Ahem.. hint, hint... passports, Mother.)
Here are some pictures of Nora on her last day in CB with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment