Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 181- Same as Yesterday

I wish I could say that Nora woke up today as good as new, but it didn't quite go that way. Last night, she went to bed at 8. She woke up at 9:30 p.m. and again at 11. Then, she slept until 5:15 a.m. I got her to go back to sleep from 5:30-7. Once she woke up for the day, she spent most of it curled up on Brad or me, drooling (and by drooling, I mean there were buckets of saliva pouring out of her mouth), and drifting in and out of sleep.

Snuggle Baby
She drooled so much today that I had to change her clothes THREE times. I had to change my own shirt twice, and Brad had to change his once, too. Thankfully, I wasn't able to detect a fever all day long. Of course, we've kept the tylenol and advil in her so tomorrow will truly tell the tale.

Already tonight, she's woken up once at 11:00. It's going on midnight now, and I'm really hoping I don't hear from her until 7 a.m. I can dream, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment