Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 155- Champion Napper

I really ought to not be saying these words out loud for fear of jinxing myself, but over the past month or so, my "cat napper" has become a champion napper.

She used to only nap if I would lie down with her. Now, it's kind of sad, but she won't let me lie down with her. Instead, she prefers to nap in her crib (this is a good thing, I know!) and instead of 20-30 minute naps, she's napping for an hour, on average.

Today, she took a 1 hour nap in the morning and a TWO HOUR nap in the afternoon from which I had to wake her. This is something I would not normally do, but it was 5 p.m. and we had errands that had to be run. Plus, I didn't want her bed time to be pushed back too late.


Napping peacefully

What's with the camera, Mom? Trying to sleep here.

 I admit, she was as mad as a hornet for a little while, but I eventually got her calmed down, and we were able to go about our errands. Also, her bed time was pushed back by about 75 minutes from 8:00 to 9:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment