Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 179- Neighborhood Watch

Nora's new hangout spot? The livingroom window. It's pretty cute to see her little head peeking up over the windowsill from outside.



I will say that I much prefer to see this smiling face peeking out at me when I am arriving home as opposed to leaving for work. Thankfully, summer school is over this week, so I'll be able to spend a lot more time with this little sweet heart.

Bonus picture- Here's Nora completely captivated by her favorite commercial on Sprout TV. It's for a product called Dream Lites, which is a plush animal night light "that makes bedtime fun!" and "turns your child's ceiling into a starry night sky!"


I'm pretty sure that if she was able to fully communicate with us using words, she would be begging for one of these by now.

1 comment:

  1. Love her looking out the window! :) We need to get a stool so that Evie can do the same, she loves to look out windows but they're too high for her. Nora's smile is the happiest!!

    ReplyDelete