Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 180- Sad Panda

I got a call from Ms. Tracy at Nora's day care today telling me that Nora had a fever of 101.5. Tracy had given her some advil, and Nora was asleep in her arms. I headed immediately to pick her up, and when I got her home, she slept in my arms for 2 hours.


After a couple of hours, I gave her a dose of tylenol since it's ok to alternate between the 2 meds in 2 hour intervals. After a little while, this brought her temperature down enough that she perked up and ate a little bit. I was thrilled since Ms. Tracy shared that she hardly touched her lunch and didn't drink much today, either.


She went to bed at her normal time (after another dose of advil), and though I've heard her stir a few times, she seems to be sleeping pretty soundly.

Now, If I can just figure out how to rotate my cell phone pictures, all will be well.

1 comment: