Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 299- We All Fall Down!

Nora has been playing a mysterious game. She will grab my hand, and walk around me in a circle, chanting "atcha, atcha". I had no clue what this was about until last night when we were out in the yard. She grabbed both of Brad's hands and started again, "Atcha, atcha!"  We realized at the same moment that what she was actually saying was, "Ashes, ashes!" She was playing "Ring around the roses"!  I texted Ms. Tracy, and sure enough, this is one of the kids' favorite games. Especially the, "We all fall down" part, of course.

I tried to get some pictures of Nora and Brad playing, but it was getting dark, and I had to zoom in from a distance, so the quality isn't great.


I will get Brad to fix the red eye (and crazy doggy green-eye) on this later ha!

2 comments:

  1. I love the creep zombie dog in the background! ahahha

    Cute game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Copper looks crazy with his green eyes lol.

    ReplyDelete