Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 294- Busy Day

Nora and I really missed Brad today. He was in Kentucky working at a football game. When Nora and I are going to have a day all to ourselves, I like to find things to keep us busy because otherwise, she gets stir crazy.

I scheduled her 18 month pictures to be taken at Sears at 10 a.m. Sadly, our favorite Sears photographer doesn't work there anymore, and the new girl wasn't nearly as animated, but we did manage to get a few good shots. Here is a sneak peek!

Just climbing some stairs- did you need something?
Smiling so pretty in her frilly romper.
Reflecting upon the past 18 months.

By the time we placed our photo order and left, Nora was ready for a nap. She was so grumpy when she woke up from her nap, but I managed to get her together, throw her in the car, and meet our friends Allison and Amelia at the park where the girls had fun playing on a jungle gym and stealing our cherry limeaids.

I don't know about this.
Ok, let's just go for it.
Hands off, Moms. OUR drinks.
Cherry limeaid, where have you been all my life?
The absolute best part of my day was when Nora and Amelia had a "laugh-off". They fake-laughed (which turned into real laughing) back and forth at each other for 5 minutes straight, I am sure. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much at these 2 precious little girls.

We capped off the afternoon at McAlisters for dinner before coming home and crashing for the night.

1 comment: