Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 140- Spaghetti Face

Today, I had plans to go to a high school graduation, so we decided to grab lunch before I headed out. We went to Puleos, and Nora was so much fun.

She behaved perfectly except for maybe when she put her spaghetti on her head...

Spaghetti on my head? I have no idea what you're talking about.
...and when she was banging her plate with a spoon.

A little lunch time music, anyone?

She also would randomly burst out laughing at who knows what?  She is so much fun right now. I am really enjoying this early toddler stage.

Laughing? Not me. I am a very serious baby.

2 comments:

  1. Everything they do is so funny right now isn't it?? :) Nora and Evie should have a pasta playdate, Evie loves her red sauce too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could!!! That would be way too much fun. :) Yes, they are hilarious little creatures right now. While there are times I miss her newborn squishy phase, this is SO much better lol.

    ReplyDelete