Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 132- Photo Dump

It's been a loooong day. Nora woke up at 3:20 a.m. with a dirty diaper (TMI?) and she couldn't get back to sleep. We were up until 5:45. Then, just 45 minutes later, we were up again for the day. So, needless to say, I've been a bit of a zombie today, and I didn't get around to taking any pictures.

But, do not fear! I have plenty to share.

This one makes me laugh. It was at the Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville after Brad's marathon. I was leaning out of the way because I thought Brad was taking a close up picture of Nora. Not so much.

This was taken during Nora's 13 month "photoshoot". She twists her hair, she like her Nanny and her Momma. She usually does this when she is sleepy or upset. I think it's adorable.

There's my sweet, snuggly, bedtime baby.

Say "CHEESE!"

Hopefully tonight, there will be no 3 a.m. wake-up, so we will all be well-rested tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment