Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 134- Mother's Day

The day started at 6:30 when this sweet, happy girl woke up after about 10.5 hours of sleep.


Brad got up with her, and let me sleep until I woke up at 9:45. Three cheers for Nora's Daddy! When I woke up, I found them napping together on the couch. At about 10:30, they woke up from their snuggle fest.


I will never get tired of seeing these 2 together. They take my breath away.

We spent the early part of the afternoon with Brad's family having lunch. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of our Mother's Day festivities, but a good time was had by all, and Nora was on her best behavior.

After little missy woke up from her afternoon nap, I smothered her in very exaggerated kisses. Her cheeks are very hard to resist.


Overall, it was a nice day. I am one very blessed Momma.  Hooray for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment