Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 126- 13 Months

I had no intention of doing "monthly" pictures after 12 months, but I received a text message from Brad earlier today asking me if I would take 13 month pictures. (He was working.)

So, here she is. My big girl who finally said "Mama" one week after her 1st birthday, sitting up tall and proud, flashing that killer smile at me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She is still horrified by Dolly this month, but ONLY when they are sitting side-by-side in this chair. In her crib or playing on the floor, Dolly is a-ok.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We are out of the "monthly" stickers, and obviously we can't go on taking her picture every month on the 5th for the rest of her life (Or can we? haha), but I guess for now we're going to carry on. Maybe until 18 months? Until she turns 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment