Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 92- Busy Days

I love busy days. Nora is such a social butterfly that when I can get her out and about, she has the best time.

It started out bright and early this morning, cheering on Brad at the Knoxville half-marathon. Here's Nora trying to figure out the TNT cowbell.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

She waved at the runners, yelled to any dogs who walked past her, and at the end, she was pretty impressed with her Daddy's shiny medal.

After our weekly Sunday lunch with Dede and Grandpa, we thought it would be fun to visit the Easter Bunny.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I guess "fun" is a relative term. She recovered just fine after some snuggles.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Once we got home from our big day out, Nora and her Dad were both ready for a nap.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I couldn't possibly feel any more blessed on my 35th birthday.

1 comment: