Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 105- You are my Sunshine

Today was Nora's birthday party!!!!!!!!!! I'm not usually a fan of the over-use of exclamation marks, but today, I am making an exception.

I can no longer deny it. My baby is becoming a big girl!!!!!

I am in love with these 2 pictures. My mother and me on my 1st birthday compared with Nora and me today, at her party.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

What a coincidence that 34 years apart, Nora and I would be wearing sweet little yellow and white gingham dresses for our birthdays.

Anyway, it was a gorgeous day at Adair Park, where we had the party at a gazebo near the playground. Friends and family came to celebrate at Nora's "You are my Sunshine" birthday party.

Here are a couple more pictures of our little ray of sunshine at her birthday celebration.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am so happy to be this sweet girl's Momma, and my heart is full today. I'm looking forward to seeing what this next year holds for us.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness she is sweet! I love the You are my sunshine theme and her little yellow tutu was adorable!! So sweet!! And I didn't realize how much you and Nora look alike as babies!

    ReplyDelete