Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 108- This is getting ridiculous!

3 months. That's how long her molars have been showing signs of coming in. The past few days have been really, really hard. Her gums on the bottom right side of her mouth are so swollen. She is pitiful, and it breaks my heart.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It took her an hour to fall asleep tonight and just an hour later, she woke up crying. I have a feeling it's going to be a long night. I pray she gets some relief in the form of a tooth breaking through very soon.

5 comments:

  1. Tylenol and Advil are your friend! Poor little gopher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that. Took over an hour tonight for her to fall asleep again. She was up last night at 9:30, 11:30, 4:30, and then up for the day at 6:45. She normally sleeps from 8 p.m.-6 a.m. without interruption, so I know she's misterable. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so tough!
    Take a wash cloth, tie a knot in one corner, soak it in water and then freeze it. Give it to her to chew on. Worked wonders with my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. This is the worst it's been. She was up last night from 1-3 a.m. She was too sore to drink her milk before bed, so I knew she'd wake up hungry. Well, she woke up hungry and sore and MAD. She didn't want a bottle (she slaps it away with such fury that I almost want to laugh), but she couldn't go back to sleep, either, even with advil and orajel. I ended up feeding her milk through a syringe. How pitiful is that? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww!!! I feel so bad for you both. Come in already evil teeth!

    ReplyDelete