Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 87- Show and Tell

A quick visit to Mommy's classroom.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tonight was "Report Card Night", so I had to be at school from 5:30-7:00 p.m. Thankfully, Nora's bedtime has moved to 8:00. (It was 6:30-7:00 p.m. for a long time.) I wouldn't miss putting her to bed, but 30 minutes with her wasn't going to be enough for the day. So, I left work shortly after our students were dismissed and picked her up from day care early. I brought her back to school with me, so I could have some time with her, and of course, so I could show her off to some of my co-workers.

She was a big hit. She let one of our teachers hold her, and she even gave hugs. She smiled and waved and charmed the hearts of everyone around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment