Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 83- Playing dress-up

I saw some cute pictures on Pinterest. If you're living in a bubble and don't know Pinterest, it's basically a social networking website where you can search for, share, and "pin" your favorite things into neat little categorized photo boards. Anyway, the pictures were of babies dressed up and standing in adult shoes, such as cowboy boots, running shoes, and high heels. I thought I'd give it a try.

Here's our best shot:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love this picture. She looks ready to run, doesn't she??

The high heels and cowboy boots were a complete no-go. The heels made her as mad as a hornet, and the cowboy boots were up to her belly button, so she couldn't even stand in them.

Once I gave up on playing dress up, Nora happily moved over to her book case to play.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm pretty pleased that my girl prefers books to high heels, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment