Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 63- Worn Out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Momma needed some new clothes, so the whole family headed to the mall. After I spent about double what I had planned, we stopped by the food court for a late lunch. I had a grilled chicken spud, Brad had nachos, and Nora, well she was just having her typical afternoon snack: cheerios and yogurt melts.

By the time we got home, it was Nora's nap time. I thought we'd make it in time, but alas...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What to do? I'll tell you what I didn't do. I didn't wake the baby. She was up before 5 a.m. and by the time she fell asleep at 4 p.m. she'd only taken one very short 30-45 minute nap all day. I was not risking it. So I sat in the car and took pictures of my beautiful, sleeping baby.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I think it was 50 minutes well-spent.

2 comments:

  1. she is so sweet!!!
    I have sat in the car many times because of the same situation! haha!!!
    BTW-what kind of car seat do you have? I love the cup holders, I wish mine had that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Graco My Ride 65. In my car, I have the Classic Ride 50, which has just 1 cup holder.

    ReplyDelete