Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 68- Happy Belated Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We are Dr. Seuss lovin' fools around these parts. My favorite is "Wocket in my Pocket", while Brad is a fan of the not-really-Seuss books like, "Go, Dog, Go!" and "Are You my Mother?"

Last week was Dr. Seuss's birthday, and children across the nation celebrated in their schools. Nora's day care was no exception. They made these hilarious "Cat in the Hat" hats and read several of his books.

I forgot we brought this hat home until tonight, so I thought I'd get Nora into character for some reading. We only got a few pages into "Cat in the Hat" before she became unruly and tore up her hat. (Can you see the scotch tape I had to use to put it back together for a photo op?)

No comments:

Post a Comment