Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 86- Cloth Diapers

I've posted a fluffy butt picture before, but I just love our cloth diapers so much, I wanted to take a few pictures tonight. Here Nora is showing off one of my favorites, the Swaddlebee Simplex all-in-one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I love this diaper because it's low-maintenance. No pockets to stuff! Also, it's not too bulky-- almost as trim as a disposable. See how happy it makes her?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Because of a food related diaper rash that just my cloth friendly diaper cream couldn't seem to clear up, we put her in Pampers for about 2 weeks. See how just the mention of disposable diapers makes her cry?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We're back in cloth now. If only I could find a night time diaper that I love as much as our day time diapers, our diapering life would be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment