Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 271- Photodump!

Yep, it's one of those days. Busy, busy, busy, and no pictures taken. Brad had a football game. I had to go to Parent/Teacher night, so Dede hung out with Nora this evening. She got to eat peanut butter cookies for dinner and stay up a little later than usual. I think she's going to like hanging out with Dede!

Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Supergrover!
Too cool for school.
Big steps!
"There's nothing I can't acheive because in myself I believe." Will.I.Am on Sesame Street
Pointing to the pretty pictures
Yummm.. apple sauce!
Nora the backyard explorer
Playtime at the mall
On a mission
Nora can't figure out why Mommy loves this cup so much. Melting ice doesn't taste all that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment