Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 274- Owwie!

I think this is Nora's first real "boo boo". She was standing on her changing table looking at her alphabet letter decals on her wall. She lost her footing and bumped her eye on the edge of a tall shelf that stands right next to the changing table. I was standing right there next to her, but it happened so quickly that I couldn't grab her before her face met the edge of the shelf.

She did not fall off of the table, and thankfully, she wasn't badly hurt. I cringe thinking about what could have happened to her eye.

After a good sobbing on Momma's shoulder, she was no worse for the wear.


We feel very lucky that all that's resulted is a little pink and purple bruising.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one!!

    How the heck has she made it that long with no blood? ahahah My boys always seem to be bleeding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe because she's a girl? A delicate flower? A graceful... No, never mind. I have no idea lol.

    ReplyDelete