Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 338 - Up and At 'em

Lately, Nora has taken to "sleeping in" on some days.  Granted of course "sleeping in" for her is waking up at 7:30-8:00 in the morning.  Rarely it coincides with a weekend morning allowing both Sarah and I to sleep in a little bit.  Alas though, this post isn't about Nora letting us sleep in over the weekend.  No, she chose Monday morning for her day to get a little extra shut eye in before facing the day.  (All the while her Mommy and Daddy were trying to get ready and out the door on time.)
Sarah had to leave to got to school, so I waited on Nora to wake up, all the while finishing getting ready for the day.  About 7:35, I heard her talking in her room.

Ready for the day!
 As I entered her room, she greeted me with her usual pointing a random objects in the room.  Today, I didn't have to give her 20 items before she got the one she wanted.

It's a the top of my Amazon list.

Her "Hop on Pop" book was in plain sight and the only thing near where she was pointing.  After a quick reading, she was ready for her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment