Monday, December 31, 2012

2012- Epilogue

Seriously? 366 days have come and gone? I have no idea how it is possible.

When I decided this time last year to create a daily photo blog, I had no idea how much of a labor of love it would become. I also had no idea how difficult it would be somedays to find or create a photo opportunity that didn't look exactly like the picture I had taken the day before.

Over the past few days, I have gone back and read every single entry. I laughed, I cried, I smiled, and I shook my head in amazement as I literally watched my beautiful daughter grow before my eyes.

When I started writing on January 1st, 2012, I didn't really think about what an amazing document this would be. Nora's first steps and first words are recorded among these pages. Her friendships have bloomed, her personality has blossomed.

I hope Nora grows to cherish these memories from the point of view of her parents who love her so incredibly much.


 
Elinor Catherine, from sweetheart baby to precious toddler in 365 +1 days.

3 comments:

  1. What a great project!
    I hope you print each of these enteries and bind it into a book for her when she is older.
    Happy New Year to all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is definitely going to be printed. Happy New Year to you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete