Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 316- Seusstastic!

We went to a birthday party today!

My friend Denise's son, Jace, turned 1, and she threw a sweet Dr. Seuss party. Nora ran herself ragged. It was so much fun watching her run around with some other kids and squeal with delight at the balloons.

Here are some pictures of her enjoying some of the quieter activities.

Coloring... Scribbling.
How am I supposed to choose just one?
Silly Cat!
Once we got home from the Seuss party, I thought Nora might like a cat nap (see what I did there?) but she was a-raring to go.

Dance, dance, dance!

She did eventually settle down, though. I think her last 4 molars are coming through because she ended the night drooly and clingy.

Awwww
Sweet girl snuggling up to her Daddy while watching Sesame videos.
My heart melts.

Precious girl. She had a fun day. I hope those last teeth come through soon and give her relief at long last!

No comments:

Post a Comment